• Steps to emotional sobriety (Sundays from 11:30—12:30 pm)
• Open to anyone suffering from the effects of growing up in an alcoholic or dysfunctional family.
• Rainbow Promise Group (Wednesdays from 6 – 7 pm)
• Offers a discussion based on readings from Al-Anon literature.
• All friends and family of alcoholics are welcome.
- Serenity at the Center (Fridays from 7—8 pm)
- Rainbow Sobriety (Saturdays from 6—7 pm)
- A Vision For You (Sundays from 10—11 am)
Caregivers’ Support Group
Description: Peer support group open to all caregivers. Sponsored by Jewish Family Services and facilitated by Paula Lockshon.
Calendar: Meets the first Thursday of each month from 3:00–4:15 p.m. in the Center at the Hayes-Waite Library.
Contact: Jake Salt, j.salt@LGBTQcenter.org