• Steps to emotional sobriety (Sundays from 11:30—12:30 pm)
• Open to anyone suffering from the effects of growing up in an alcoholic or dysfunctional family.
• Rainbow Promise Group (Wednesdays from 6 – 7 pm)
• Offers a discussion based on readings from Al-Anon literature.
• All friends and family of alcoholics are welcome.
- Serenity at the Center (Fridays from 7—8 pm)
- Rainbow Sobriety (Saturdays from 6—7 pm)
- A Vision For You (Sundays from 10—11 am)
Join us for support, friendship and play during our new meetup for LGBTQ and allied parents and families with babies. We’ll build community among adults while nurturing family bonding with play and circle time.
Calendar: Meets 1st Saturdays & 3rd Fridays, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Caregivers’ Support Group
Description: Peer support group open to all caregivers. Sponsored by Jewish Family Services and facilitated by Paula Lockshon.
Calendar: Meets the first Thursday of each month from 3:00–4:15 p.m. in the Center at the Hayes-Waite Library.
Contact: Jake Salt, j.salt@LGBTQcenter.org