Saddle up cowpokes, because Kingston, has an annual a good ol’ fashioned, country-fried, LGBTQ hoedown block party. Live music, drag shows, performance art, and so much more! Join your friends and neighbors on sponsored by PAKT for this inclusive outdoor event benefiting the Center. Date and location will be updated in 2018.
Photo Credit: Ace Lehner
• Steps to emotional sobriety (Sundays from 11:30—12:30 pm)
• Open to anyone suffering from the effects of growing up in an alcoholic or dysfunctional family.
• Rainbow Promise Group (Wednesdays from 6 – 7 pm)
• Offers a discussion based on readings from Al-Anon literature.
• All friends and family of alcoholics are welcome.
- Serenity at the Center (Fridays from 7—8 pm)
- Rainbow Sobriety (Saturdays from 6—7 pm)
- A Vision For You (Sundays from 10—11 am)
Caregivers’ Support Group
Description: Peer support group open to all caregivers. Sponsored by Jewish Family Services and facilitated by Paula Lockshon.
Calendar: Meets the first Thursday of each month from 3:00–4:15 p.m. in the Center at the Hayes-Waite Library.
Contact: Jake Salt, j.salt@LGBTQcenter.org
Bingo is such a drag with your local queenie hosts. You don’t want to miss this–friends, laughs, and prizes abound! $5 suggested donation.
Every first Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.