Bluegrass, burgers, “Barnyard Bingo” and more are in store for the annual “Out On The Farm”. Join us from at the beautiful Sprout Creek Farm in Poughkeepsie (2018 date TBA).
“Out On The Farm” offers fun for all ages, including:
- Live bluegrass by the Roundabout Ramblers and DJs throughout the day
- Amazing grass-fed beef burgers from Sprout Creek’s own Chef Mark
- A rousing game of Barnyard Bingo (complete with great prizes!
- Free haaaaaaaaay rides around the property
- A chance to roam around with the goats, cows, chickens and donkeys that live on the farm
- Lawn Games
- Bonfire and S’mores
Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets, folding chairs and whatever else you might like to have around to enjoy an evening outside at one of the Hudson Valley’s premier farm destination.
Kids under 12 are free. Sorry, dogs are not allowed on the farm.