Each week, we receive calls, emails, visitors and even Facebook messages — community members telling us their stories, asking for resources and support. We’re proud to receive these requests, and to meet them we’re constantly updating our lists of affirming contacts throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond.
Below you’ll find some specialized lists of resources we’ve developed over the years. However, if you can’t find what you need, or if you’d like further information, please let our staff know. Whether you’re seeking general support or specific resources, we’ll connect you with LGBTQ-affirming resources in your area that will meet your needs.
- Resources for LGBTQ and ally youth
- Resources for LGBTQ parents and families
- Resources for LGBTQ older adults
- Resources for people of transgender experience
- Resources for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Resources for survivors of domestic abuse
- LGBTQ-affirming resources for emergencies
If you’re seeking open and welcoming health care or mental health support, you’re also encouraged to visit our Directory of LGBTQ-Affirming Health Care Providers.