Free for all Adoptive Parents, support groups can be a great place to speak with others that are going through the same frustrations and stress you are going through. It is comforting to know you are not alone in this journey. Come together with other parents in a safe, non-judgment space facilitated by adoptive parents…
• Steps to emotional sobriety (Sundays from 11:30—12:30 pm)
• Open to anyone suffering from the effects of growing up in an alcoholic or dysfunctional family.
• Rainbow Promise Group (Wednesdays from 6 – 7 pm)
• Offers a discussion based on readings from Al-Anon literature.
• All friends and family of alcoholics are welcome.
- Serenity at the Center (Fridays from 7—8 pm)
- Rainbow Sobriety (Saturdays from 6—7 pm)
- A Vision For You (Sundays from 10—11 am)
Join us for support, friendship and play during our new meetup for LGBTQ and allied parents and families with babies. We’ll build community among adults while nurturing family bonding with play and circle time.
Calendar: Meets 1st & 3rd Saturdays, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Caregivers’ Support Group
Description: Peer support group open to all caregivers. Sponsored by Jewish Family Services.
Calendar: Meets the first Thursday of each month from 3:00–4:15 p.m. in the Center at the Hayes-Waite Library.
Contact: Farrell Brenner, email@example.com
Bingo is such a drag with your local queenie hosts. You don’t want to miss this–friends, laughs, and prizes abound! $5 suggested donation. Every first Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Description: Meeting for transgender and nonbinary youth (middle and high school). Activities include activism, education, peer mentoring, and socialization.
Calendar: Meets every first and third Wednesday at the Center from 6:00–7:00 p.m.
Contact: Laura Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org