SPECIAL PRESENTATION OPEN TO ALL!
A discussion on forgiveness will be followed by a simple, fun art project. We will create “post” cards to facilitate our forgiving process which each participant can take home with them. Participants will not be required to share their final work.
About Reverend Kyle Applegate
Reverend Kyle Applegate is a seminary-trained and ordained Inter-faith Minister, who performs healing rituals, weddings, and memorial services. He has been polyamorous for 25+ years and on the board of Open Love NY since its inception.
Kyle has done public speaking in colleges and universities in NYC and throughout the northeast region of the US, on topics such as LGBTQ+ diversity awareness, domestic violence, masculinity, polyamory, pair bonding, queer tantra, safer sex and HIV education.
When he is not writing, he loves sewing projects, woodworking, drum circles and communing with nature (aka: hugging trees) in upstate New York with his husband, in their circa 1830 barn.
He can be reached through: Instagram: @ sacredjourneyministry
- Meeting Date/Time: Thursday August 10th, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Meeting Location: Hudson Valley LGBTQ+ Community Center (300 Wall Street Kingston)
- Hosted by: Mankind, the Men’s Group
- In partnership with or hosted by: Reverend Kyle Applegate.
- Facilitator Name: Michael Erp (he/him)
- Facilitator Contact info: (845)-668-1006 or via e-mail at email@example.com