Do you want to be connected with the GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance or Gender Sexuality Alliance) in your school? Send an email to the Program Assistant or call 845-331-5300 to find out more.

Are you a GSA club advisor or officer? Make sure your club is registered with GLSEN. Get in touch with our Program Assistant about how we can support your students, connect you with other GSA clubs, and keep you in the loop about upcoming opportunities and events.

GLSEN Hudson Valley provides small grants and other resources for GSA clubs. Check them out here.