Spend the day in New York’s Central/Southern Tier region learning and socializing with other LGBTQ families like (and unlike!) yours…
Register by March 2nd for this year’s statewide conference-in-a-day!
DATE: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 9 am – 5 pm
LOCATION: Holiday Inn, 5206 State Highway 23, Oneonta, NY 13820
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS: A jam-packed day of learning, sharing and empowerment for diverse LGBTQ families and allies. Resources, information, supportive conversations for adults. Children’s programming for ages 3 and up.
· light breakfast, lunch, snack
· fun, creative childcare by Miss Lynne (ages 3-5)
· Camp Highlight programs (ages 6 and up, special programs for 12+)
· adult workshops on self-care, self-advocacy, raising gender-creative kids, re-framing parenting, aging as an LGBTQ person, coming out later in life, and talking to kids about sex and relationships
· resource fair
· ample time and space provided for adults to relax, meet and share
· Children 0-5 (free)
· Children 6-11 ($10/person)
· Adults, age 12+ ($25/person)