The Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center has many opportunities for youth and families to build community, find resources, and grow together.
- We have discussion and support groups for parents and family members of LGBTQ people, for transgender youth, and for transgender children and their families.
- Check out one of the many teen dances we have throughout the year.
- Our LGBTQ Youth Book Club meets twice a month to read and discuss queer young adult fiction.
- There are also many opportunities to get involved with LGBTQ groups at your high school.
- Check out financial and social resources for LGBTQ students in high school and college.