The Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center is powered by the passion of its volunteers and are the heart and soul of our work. We always need an extra hand with a variety of tasks and events.
To sign up to volunteer at Pride (June), please visit this link.
Volunteer Roles include:
- Reception desk/greeter
- Representing the Center at community events
- Helping us organize our library
- Special events volunteer
- Mental health professional (group facilitator, youth work, etc.)
- Wellness volunteer (yoga, low impact exercise, etc.)
- Web/graphic design
- Social media
- Friendly visitors for LGBTQ elders
- Other passions, skills, and interests that you would like to contribute
- Helping to cook for youth events
Want to join our volunteer team? We want you! Sign up here.
Thank you! We will be in touch soon.
If you have questions about volunteering at the Center, please call 845-331-5300, or contact our Program Specialist.